Tuesday 25 June 2013

Getting ready at Ramsay Drive

As the song says 'well my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...'  Well almost.  The bags are packed but I am waiting for our commissioned tea towels to be completed (with our partnership details on them) and some packages from Mary and then we'll be off.  Oh, I forgot, two more days of work to go......then we'll be off!

In the bags so far I have........

  • approximately 100 toothbrushes and tooth paste
  • 100 medals from the Dunblane Hydro Road Race
  • approximately 200 pens
  • 10 bars of lovely Arran Aromatic soaps for our Village Chiefs
  • gift bags
  • About 25 bars of regular soap for gifts
  • Mosquito spray by the gallon 
  • Clothes for me to wear (of course!)
  • First aid kits for gifts
  • A blank 'charity' cheque to give to Mr. Chiromo's cluster schools on behalf the Road Race
and of course...lots of other stuff.  I have no intention of bringing most of this back and filling my suitcase with all the gorgeous stuff I am planning to buy at Chifundo Artisans' Network!

1 comment:

  1. Great Fiona.....love the excitement, and excited for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete